Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!

It has been a wonderful weekend in Summersville, MO!!  At least at the Wilbanks household it has been a wonderful weekend!

We have had our first taste of Autumn this weekend!  I absolutely love this time of year!  Yesterday was the Pumpkin Fest on the square. Despite the cold rainy weather, we had a wonderful turnout!  We worked with the Booster Club selling shirts, hoodies, and cooking up a storm.  Michael is a potato frying fool!  ;)

I also did a layout with some old pictures.  I am going to work on getting my old pictures in a scrapbook.  I have a grandbaby due in March 2013, so I need to get caught up on some scrapbooking for my daughters, Lacy Jo and Mikela Jean!

So, here is a layout I did this weekend.  All products are from Close To My Heart....I LOVE this company!!!



From our home to yours....have a fabulous Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment